Long Beach Hotel Mauritius
The resort faces an extensive seafront along the famous Belle Mare beach on the natural eastern coast and offers a wealth of facilities and activities strewn across the property, allowing guests a real sense of exploration. Here, possibilities for fulfilling times go far and wide, creating that unique feeling of being positively filled with energy and long-lasting memories.
Rooms & Suites
255 rooms facing the sea, including two Beach Front Suites and twenty-nine 86sqm Family Rooms able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 3 children.
- Rooms size from 60sqm to 132sqm
- King size bed
- 42’’ LCD flat screen TVs
- WI-FI Internet free access
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet, bath
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Restaurants and Bars
Long Beach offers a great variety of dining experiences ranging from Asian to relaxed beach chic, from sophisticated show cuisine to Italian deli in 5 restaurants.
- Le Marché features a live cooking-dining arena and rich international buffets.
- Sapori is an Italian restaurant where the quest for small-scale Italian producers guarantees the highest quality and taste.
- Hasu is an authentic Japanese restaurant where meals are served in a yakitori and sushi central area, as well as in semi-private and à-la-carte dining areas.
- Chopsticks, a modern and casual Chinese restaurant, is renowned for its Sichuan style, Cantonese and Hunan cuisine.
- Tides, a beach restaurant, features an amazing selection of fresh fish and an inspiring Mauritian and international cuisine.
The Tides Pool & Beach Bar, offers refreshments, local cocktails and a poolside menu while Shores is the cocktail and lounge bar overlooking the beach.
Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
The Sea Spa offers wellness treatments developed around Thali Sens, an original concept from the French-based marine cosmetology and thalassotherapy specialist Thal’ion. This unique concept opens a whole new world of senses and experiences.
- 12 single and double treatment rooms.
- Outdoor spa pavilion immersed in a tropical garden.
- Beauty Parlour with hair salon, manicure and pedicure.
- 51sqm Turkish Bath Hammam.
Event Planning Facilities
Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort offers professional event planning services as well as an idyllic setting, including function rooms of up to 110sqm for all your private and corporate events.
Make the most of your holiday in Mauritius! Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort features:
- Three swimming pools including a 1400sqm pool, a 350sqm infinity pool dedicated to adults overlooking the beach, and a lap pool.
- A wide variety of free water sports including glass-bottom boat trips, wind-surfing, snorkeling and wall climbing activity unique in Mauritius.
- An array of water sports with additional fee including scuba diving, PADI open-water courses and big game fishing.
- 4 floodlit tennis courts and a 216sqm gym equipped with the latest Technogym equipment. Personal trainer services available for a fee.
For Kids and Teens
ANGELS by Sun Kids Club welcomes children between 2-11 years old and provides exciting and imaginative daily fun programs with age-appropriate activities, facilities and amenities, ten hours a day. It also features a 33m2 pool. Children of 2-3 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or a babysitter; professionally trained nannies are available on request at a fee.
Dedicated to teens of 12-17 year olds, the WAVES CLUB is their place to be for sports and recreational activities as well as adventure outings and excursions. Regular evening get-togethers are organised, including beach barbecues and pizza nights.