6 good reasons to choose Long Beach, one of the best resorts in the east of Mauritius
1. Over 1.3 km of white sandy beach, overlooking an unspoiled coral-reef lagoon and providing 109 square metres of beach space per room.
2. A family friendly resort where the experience of Angels by Sun Kids Club is supplemented with 140 interconnecting rooms and 29 Family Rooms.
3. A choice of 5 restaurants offering different dining experiences; four of them are included in the Half Board, Full Board and All-Inclusive room rate.
4. A fully-equipped Fitness Centre and Sea Spa, an original concept built around French-based marine cosmetology and thalassotherapy. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet access in guest rooms and in the resort’s social spaces.
5. Easy access to the iconic island of Ile aux Cerfs and to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club and also Anahita Golf Club: golfers receive free green fees and complimentary bus shuttle and taxi boat.
6. One of the best diving and snorkeling spots on the island.
Long Beach provides the following services:
Business assistance, car-hire desk, baby-sitting, excursions, video service, photo developing service, florist, bureau de change, laundry and dry cleaning, infirmary with nurse, a doctor available in case of emergency, taxis and transfers.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in-room and in the resort’s social spaces.
- Most major credit cards are accepted at this luxury Mauritian hotel.
- The hotel offers a currency exchange service. The local currency is the Mauritian Rupee.
The Piazza boutiques sell beach accessories, souvenirs, beauty products, duty free jewellery and luxury watches and even artisanal objects crafted in neighbouring villages.