The Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
Designed by the famous golf player Bernhard Langer, the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course of extraordinary concept and flawless execution that has been described as a ‘wonder of the game’.
- 18 Hole Championship Course with strong parkland features built on the island Par 72, measuring 6,476mt. Four tee options.
- Located on the most iconic island in Mauritius with a variety of sandy beaches overlooking the turquoise colors of one of the largest coral-reef lagoons.
- Full service clubhouse with Pro Shop, locker rooms, premium rental clubs, rental shoes and 68-seater restaurant overlooking 18th green.
- Driving range with 5 target greens and state-of-the-art Golf Academy with facilities including an indoor swing studio with the latest video and computer aided swing analysis software for both individual and group tuition.
- Golf carts with premium GPS system are not compulsory but are included in all green fee rates. Caddies available for hire on request.
- Three restaurants offering different styles of cuisines and two bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails where exciting Ile aux Cerfs theme nights can be organized for any corporate or private event.
Why stay at Long Beach for your golf event?
If you plan your golf event with Long Beach, Mauritius, your guests will enjoy the following services:
- Easy access to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club from Long Beach
- 255 rooms facing the sea, including two Beach Front Suites and twenty-nine 86sqm Family Rooms able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 3 children
- Over 1.3 km of white sandy beach, overlooking an unspoiled coral-reef lagoon and providing 109 square meters of beach space per room.
- A family friendly resort where the experience of Angels Kids Club is supplemented with 140 interconnecting rooms and 29 Family Rooms.
- A choice of 5 restaurants offering different dining experiences; four of them are included in the Half Board and Full Board room rate.
- A fully-equipped Fitness Centre and Sea Spa, an original concept built around French-based marine cosmetology and thalassotherapy.
- Up to 110sqm of function rooms for any corporate or private event.
- Three swimming pools including a 1400sqm heated pool, a 350sqm infinity pool dedicated to adults overlooking the beach, and a lap pool.
- A wide variety of free water sports including glass-bottom boat trips, wind-surfing, snorkeling and wall climbing activity unique in Mauritius.
- 4 floodlit tennis courts and a 216sqm gym equipped with the latest Technogym equipment. Personal trainer services available for a fee.