5 good reasons to visit Ile aux Cerfs
- The most iconic island in Mauritius with a variety of sandy beaches overlooking the turquoise colours of one of the largest coral-reef lagoons.
- Three restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and two bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
- The Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club and its 18-hole par-72 championship golf course. Designed by Bernhard Langer it is one the most famous golf courses in the world.
- Exciting Ile aux Cerfs theme nights for any corporate or private event.
- Easy access to the island of Ile aux Cerfs is provided to Long Beach guests.
The exclusive beach at Ile aux Cerfs
Experience a world far from the world! Situated on the South East of Ile aux Cerfs by the side of our golf course, a quiet and peaceful atmosphere prevails on our exclusive beach.
Enjoy this magnificent white sand beach dressed with trendy sunbeds and beach parasols for your pleasure and a succulent seafood lunch together with a personalised beach butler service.
Restaurants and bars
The Ile aux Cerfs island features 3 restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and 2 bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
• Paul & Virginie Restaurant, a barefoot restaurant serving grilled, fried or steamed local fish, seafood, simple Mauritian dishes and wooden-oven baked pizzas overviewing the famous turquoise water of Ile aux Cerfs with its natural swimming-pool lulled by the white sandy beach.
Seats: 250 to 500.
• La Chaumière Masala Restaurant, set in a unique location, offers a palette of three cuisines namely Indian, Mauritian and Asian where customary cuisines have been revisited with the talent and audacity of our Chef.
• Sands Beach Bar features a large variety of pizzas, from Italian classics to newly revisited pizzas by our Chef.
• Langer’s Bar & Grill built on the highest point of Ile aux Cerfs overlooking the beautiful driving range of the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club. The Restaurant is a cool, open and relaxing space, perfect for exquisite lunches and relaxing after your round, or taking a quiet break.