Feel the energy
Fringing the famed beach at Belle Mare along the untamed East Coast of Mauritius, lies the island chic Long Beach Mauritius. This magnificent five-star resort, encompassed by dense tropical gardens, is uniquely modern and provides the ultimate escape for discerning guests seeking a blissful haven with equal measures of relaxation and activity. Long Beach Mauritius offers unprecedented service and contemporary luxury for active couples and families along an immaculate beach that melts into cyan waters, where the energy is so pure and vibrant that you can feel it.
Long Beach is unlike any other hotel on the island, which is why we strive to ensure your entire holiday in Mauritius is in a class of its own too. Surprising and thrilling offerings are effortlessly woven into the fabric of the Long Beach experience to create unforgettable moments and magical memories along our sublime sunrise coast.
- “Pure sea view” - Upper floor rooms with king size or double beds steeped in tropical elegance, complete with a spacious…
- Rooms in an elegant tropical flair, facing the sea in an elevated location with beautiful garden view, including a spacious…
- “A perfect holiday experience” - Bungalow-styled rooms with king size beds and an elegant tropical flair, complete with a…
- “Beach living inside and out”- Bungalow-styled ground floor rooms with king size or double bed and an elegant tropical flair…
- “Beach perfection”- Premium contemporary rooms with king size or double beds on either the ground or first floor, steeped in…
Intrepid travellers are drawn to Long Beach Mauritius for its unconventional beauty, prime location and the wealth of land- and water-based activities on offer. Golfers can tee off on stunning courses, nature enthusiasts can explore our endemic gardens and exercise aficionados can beat their best at our gym. We have something for everyone.
- Vanilla Islands Pro-Am Tour 2018: Here’s what you need to know about this unbelievable golfing tournament set in paradise.
- Mauritius has been honoured with the title of Golf Destination of the Year for Africa, the Gulf States and the Indian Ocean…
- There’s something extraordinary about discovering a destination through its food.
- Indulge in a stunning three-course meal on Ile aux Cerfs. Here’s what we recommend trying:
- This incredible tournament is the first in international golf history that has been tri-sanctioned by the Sunshine, European…
Free Golf at Ile aux Cerfs
Free Golf at Anahita
Free Water Sports