Feel the energy
Fringing the famed beach at Belle Mare along the untamed East Coast of Mauritius, lies the island chic Long Beach Mauritius. This magnificent five-star resort, encompassed by dense tropical gardens, is uniquely modern and provides the ultimate escape for discerning guests seeking a blissful haven with equal measures of relaxation and activity. Long Beach Mauritius offers unprecedented service and contemporary luxury for active couples and families along an immaculate beach that melts into cyan waters, where the energy is so pure and vibrant that you can feel it.
Long Beach is unlike any other hotel on the island, which is why we strive to ensure your entire holiday in Mauritius is in a class of its own too. Surprising and thrilling offerings are effortlessly woven into the fabric of the Long Beach experience to create unforgettable moments and magical memories along our sublime sunrise coast.
- “Sea view pure” - Upper floor with king size or double beds in an elegant tropical flair with stunning sea view including a…
- “Tropical elegance”- Rooms with king size or double beds in an elegant tropical flair, facing the sea in an elevated…
- “A perfect holiday experience” - Rooms with king size beds in bungalow style with an elegant tropical flair including a
- “Beach Living inside outside”- Ground floor rooms with king size or double beds in bungalow style with an elegant tropical…
- “Beach perfection”- Contemporary first class rooms with king size or double beds on ground floor/first floor with an elegant…
Intrepid travellers are drawn to Long Beach Mauritius for its unconventional beauty, prime location and the wealth of land- and water-based activities on offer. Golfers can tee off on stunning courses, nature enthusiasts can explore our endemic gardens and exercise aficionados can beat their best at our gym. We have something for everyone.
- On 01 September 2020, the Government of Mauritius announced the reopening of its borders in three phases. Where 2nd phase…
- WE STILL HAVE A WORLD TO SEE
- A communiqué by Mr. Jean-Pierre Dalais, Chairman of Sun Limited to SUN’s shareholders to describes the impact of the COVID-…
- We are facing an unprecedented situation since COVID 19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic. Most of countries around the…
Free Water Sports
Preferred Access to Ile aux Cerfs